A380s / B787 Dreamliners – flying with different airlines, which do you prefer?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thanks all for the comments on the 748. I’ve just booked LH to fly to JNB in November. First time for me so looking forward it.

It seems LH now use the 380 on the NY route and I’ll be curious to see which plane it will be should I fly back from LAX.

flyingcanadian
    Participant

Hi MarcusGB,
    I am sure that AC has windows in the washrooms on its B777W/LR! I have not flown recently on them, but there are windows in the washrooms on one type of AC B777s.
    Enjoy your flts and Happy voyages!

mroo_ywg
    Participant

Indeed they do flyingcanadian, but only for the washrooms near doors 2L and 2R. Being an architect, I am a sucker for windows in washrooms … on an aircraft … fantastic, and don’t worry, you will not bee seen from those in the airport particularly during the day, as there is generally too much contrast between the aircraft interior and the bright outdoors. At night, the effect is reversed and all is revealed … not the couple in the UK office romp … wise to drop the shades if on the ground and you need to go.

flyingcanadian
    Participant

Thank you, mroo_ywg.
    I must admit I have never used the washrooms on a B777 except at 2L or 2R! In the autumn of my years, I only fly Business, but assumed that the washrooms in the rear would be the same! So it is only premier pax who have windows in their washrooms! Anyway, mroo_ywg thank you for the feedback, next time I use one on AC, I will be thinking of you!
    I have a trip in Oct from Europe to Asia, but many flts are now on the AC787! (I need to have 25% of my flights on AC to requalify for *A SE).

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls