A travel wish for 2019 – what small thing would make your life better?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

• cwoodward
    Participant

A very small wish.

Now that Cathay is again making money can they please return the pepper and salt shakers removed 3 years ago from the business class food trays.

Now every time one needs to ask and so often the cabin crew have forgotten to load them on the delivery trolly.
    Annoying !

Removing them in the first place seemed to me a very odd but then many very odd decisions were made under the stewardship of the previous CEO Ivan Chu whos 6 years in charge saw the steady decline in the airlines fortunes necessitating the present total business strategy overhaul.

capetonianm
    Participant

Re. my posting 27 Dec 2018 at 10:19 #911509 and comment about Europcar.

Being convinced I was in the right, and having taken this to the top, I have now had a detailed explanation and admission from Europcar of what went wrong, and they have refunded the difference I calculated as due to me. This was done within 6 hours of my email to them.

It’s not about the money, but a matter of principle, and I am delighted to report that Europcar have done the right thing. I have always liked them and am pleased with this outcome and to to know that there are companies who look after loyal customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls