A tip for people traveling to the US

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

narihari
    Participant

A tip for people who might be going to the US on a business trip and want to call India..I just got back from the US and i realised that one of the issues someone new faces is that of calling back home. I also faced this issue and tried 3-4 service providers but was not satisfied with call quality. Finally I ended up using PCO4NRI for the last month of my stay and I was pretty satisfied with it. Good call quality and cheap rates (2cents/min). So if anybody is going to the US and wants to call India, I would suggest this is one of the options you can look at.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Or skype. Which is free.

Legroomneeded
    Participant

PCO4NRI ? are you in some way associated with this NariHari? its just that the NRI part isnt really too dissimilar to your own initials.
    I will stick to Skype which is indeed free . 😉

narihari
    Participant

Hehe..no..its just that i happened to use it 🙂 I could not carry my laptop everywhere so i had to use a phone card

Legroomneeded
    Participant

ha ok i believe you i thought it was a ploy to gain extra business , Skype is actually available on the I phone now , i have it on my phone actually , i don’t know what phone you have but this could be an option for you, the downside of course is the roaming charges if not directly using WIFI , Its an App you see.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls