A shower in London

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• HappytobeSilver
    Participant

Yes, I have on occasion used the infinity baths in the T5 Arrivals Lounge after flying in on F from Doha. Have to say that while pleasant enough they are somewhat underwhelming and take an age to run. Additionally there is no ‘view’ which is something that would often be associated with an infinity pool for example. Think their use is restricted to F customers. If you have the time though worth having a relaxing soak before breakfast in the F dining area in the arrivals lounge.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Thanks all. While I didn’t use the “infinity baths” (forgot to ask but was anyway travelling in business class), could have a shower and a massage! So yes, it is a better option than T5 main lounges … to which I wouldn’t be allowed anyway having a flight in T1…

HongKongLady
    Participant

BATHS in the arrivals lounge……… I have never seen them or been asked if I want to wallow in one and I often spend a good deal of time in the arrivals lounge. Glad you liked the lounge Swissdiver, the staff there are always great, and they do lovely eggs benedict in the F bit, but an equally delightful poached egg in the main part.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls