*A refunds

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• LHRSENflyer
    Participant

Perhaps the pandemic has reinforced what we already knew about the differing levels of customer service, the strong and weak alliance members and a timely reminder of the brands to which we’re likely to return once travel resumes? Here are my examples of cancelled flights:
    Miles & More group airlines – slow to refund at the start, but responsive and accommodating, always helpful to try and find different options in the event of a schedule change.
    TAP Portugal – Book with confidence pledge advertised, but EUR140 refund processing fee and a promise of maybe 3 months for the refund to be processed, many reports on their social media sites of longer waits. Lower fares can’t make up for the slow refund and penalty charges.
    ANA – full refund back on the car within 5 days, incredibly polite agent wished me the opportunity to travel with ANA again when times are better. Definitely an offer I will be taking up.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls