A Question of Tea

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

• KeaneJohn
    Participant

Well I think the Cabin Services Manager for my flight in CE this afternoon must have read this as I was offered Earl Grey on my Afternoon Tea service…….. Joking apart everybody was along with a different choice of other teas. I have to say I was very impressed and they left the tea bag in for me to personalise the strength..

I do have to say this went down very well. I will do a review of the overall flight later this evening.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I enjoyed an excellent tea at the “Illy” bar at LCY this morning. Proper leaf in a muslin bag. Very refreshing.

NTarrant
    Participant

Apparently from April, Twinings Tetra Mesh loose tea will be available in BA First lounges. Tetra Mesh is a silk pyramid bag. Ranges are English Breakfast, Futti Fruity Earl Grey, Mint Humbug, Jasimne Pearls, Redberry Fool and Honeycombe Camomile.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Wonderful news!!!!

Can wait to use this type of tea “pillow or pyramid” as the flavour is far superior than the regular cheap tissue bags!

The LHR T1 Star Alliance Lounge has been using this type of tea “pillows” for quite a while now.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls