Kenya Airways B777-200ER Premier World

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

SenatorGold
    Participant

Flew LHR-NBO -Lusaka and return. The highpoint is the friendly and warm service. Meal service between LHR and NBO is good, but the drinks service is let down by the small bottles of champagne which suggests that they would rather not serve it.

The downside is that notwithstanding he B777 from London to Nairobi, the planes are tired and visibly appear so. In order to have two seats to myself, I moved rows, but only to two seats where the the AVOD was not working.

Nairobi airport is just awful. Kenya Airways’ Simba Lounge is woefully inadequate. Early in the morning it was bursting to capacity and people were sitting on the floor.

Nairobi airport is incapable of coping with the number of passengers and it is doubtful whether the security scanning is effective. No wonder British Airways operate their own security screening separate from the airport security screening.

The same applied for my flight from NBO to Lusaka – the cabin crew were warm an friendly but the plane (B767) is old and tired. Kenya Airways is ok, but not really my airline of choice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls