3,000 Flying Blue Miles Joining Bonus

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Flying Blue, the AIR FRANCE KLM Frequent Flyer Programme, would like to make you a special offer if you sign up before 31 July 10*.

3,000 Miles welcome bonus

Join Flying Blue now and you’ll enjoy 3,000 bonus Miles if you fly with AIR FRANCE or KLM within the next 6 months**. All you have to do is enter the code WEL1 when you sign up. You can then spend the Miles you earn on Award flights and more!

Free to join with generous rewards

Flying Blue is free to join and provides an extensive range of benefits. You earn Miles every time you travel with AIR FRANCE, KLM, any SkyTeam airline or use our non airline partners. Miles can then be spent on Award tickets, upgrades, hotel stays, car rental and much more.

continentalclub
    Participant

Good spot; such a shame that I signed Fathercontinentalclub up just prior to our A380 CDG-LHR jaunt and netted merely a measly 1,000!

For those less premature, the enrolment page is at:

http://bit.ly/a4Lf74

and the promotional code can be entered at the bottom of that page.

VintageKrug
    Participant

The Poo continues to fly as clicking on the link I was sent and adding in WEL1 as the code resulted in only 1,000 bonus miles rather than the promised 3,000:

VintageKrug, your e-Bonus of 1000* Miles will be awarded to you after you made your first flight.

So, I am already a disappointed customer. I think I need some Andrex.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Just a note that this offer ends next week.

continentalclub
    Participant

A new promotion has been launched which once again advertises a 3,000 mile joining bonus when a qualifying flight is taken in the first six months of membership.

http://bit.ly/a4Lf74

– and this time enter code WEL3

Valid until 30 September 2010 and for UK residents only.

JordanD
    Participant

Typical. I only joined Flying Blue last Thursday on the basis of two AF flights over the weekend and 4 KQ flights in October.

Talk about timing …

VintageKrug
    Participant

Well, I wouldn’t get too excited as my last five flights with them only two posted and no sign of any bonus (though they did comp me top tier platinum).

JordanD
    Participant

Feel free to share the status if you don’t want it ….

continentalclub
    Participant

A colleague reports having received the 3K bonus following enrolment using the original code supplied by VK.

He travelled KLM longhaul in Economy, booked into Q class.

Foxx2010
    Participant

Is this KLM promo still available for 3K bonus miles ? Or is there a new code ?

MarcusUK
    Participant

They always have a joining bonus of 1,000 miles on the KLM site.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls