100% Tier Point Bonus

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Travellator
    Participant

The Executive Club just got more rewarding

We have just made the Executive Club even more rewarding for our members with a range of increased awards and bonuses.

Gold and Silver members will get 100% Tier Mileage bonuses on British Airways. And all members, who fly Discount Economy will now earn 100% of the mileage rather than 25% and double the Tier Points too – 50% instead of 25%.

Does this mean every flight now gets DOUBLE tier points meaning only need half the flights to maintain silver ?

Travellator
    Participant

Ooops ! Rewind !

Tier Mileage NOT Tier Points – but still pretty good !

Potakas
    Participant

Travellator,

I checked the miles calculator on BA.com and there is not any difference so far, for example when you are traveling on CE on the ATH-LHR as a blue member you will earn 2241 miles and 60 tier points and if you are silver or gold you will earn 3735 (+50%) and the same tier points 60.

I think that they just haven’t updated it yet.

For what i can understand from this offer is that you will actually need the half flights than before to retrain you status.

Reagards,

Potakas

————————–Edit———————-

Yep, they use tier points and tier miles (probably the miles you are taking beacause of the tier), but the calculator still gives you 50%

Travellator
    Participant

Mileage already loaded !

Recent CW flight to HKG 5979 + cabin 2990 + tier 5979

Last flight 5979 + cabin 2990 + tier 1495 – so almost 4500 extra BA miles.

There will be NO bonus tier points so Silver/Gold still same number as before.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls