100 Best Airport Lounges worldwide

Back to Forum

This topic contains 77 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda 16 Feb 2018
at 14:16

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

• ThomasCox
    Participant

Hi Esselle.

Sadly I didn’t take a photo of it. Could have sworn it was a Grosset although a quick scan around their website confirms they don’t appear to make one. Strange. Will investigate further as whatever it was, it was rather tasty!

**Turns our it’s a Petaluma Croser (not Grosset). I grabbed a glance at it before it was poured and squirrelled away beneath the counter**

ThomasCox
    Participant

Details here

Petaluma Croser NV

Amanda
    Participant

No contest – has to be the Qatar lounge at LHR – service, food, facilities are all top notch.

I disagree about the Qatar Al Mourhan lounge st Doha though, which is really disappointing. It looks great (but built for looks not convenience), but the seating is uncomfortable, the layout poor and the food is less than average – always the same. The only thing I can recommend is the showers – absolutely no complaint there.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls