Reply To: Exercising while travellingBack to Forum
If BT were to ask, I would happily write the article. These are all priorities when I travel and one of the reasons why I choose Starwood, so all the managers can warn each other about me!!
As I have stated many times before:
* stay away from the large buffets
* stay away from fizzy drinks
* where allowed, walk up and down stairs rather than take lifts
* walk to meetings
* dont use the moving travelators at airports, rather walk
* use a pedometer to monitor daily steps
* dont be afraid to ask the hotel chef’s to cook to order using healthier ingredients
* consider veggie
* have regular blood tests so you can be proffessionaly advised (by a trained Dr) about your food intake. Remember, the body is designed to consume food and liquid.
Its just the same as giving up smoking, if you want to do it enough, you will find the inner strength.
To those of you who like the heavy stodge, full of fat, cholesterol and oil, sipping vintage wines, this thread is not for you!!!