Reply To: MH delays

Back to Forum

Cloud-9
Participant

The Re-Boarding.

MP and I made our way to gate 32 and were met by a very long snaking queue.

We approached the man on security and ask if J passengers needed to queue also. Yes. Not a separate queue? No.

My outlook on long queue when boarding planes is that the plane generally won’t go without you, and so we sat down for ten minutes. Eventually MP felt the need to queue. After another ten or twenty minutes I suggested we try the security man again, and made another request of him. This time he acceded to my request and just nodded to the belt and told me to put my bag on. I rushed over to get MP and -just as he had realised we were winning – another queue hosted by a very important looking MH employee, attired in a golden jacket, opened.

We asked if it was for J passengers: no, just women and children.

(But when boarding the original flight, J pasengers had been permitted to board with them?) It was not worth pointing this out, and we hastened to our friend on security and were soon seated in our original seats.

MP requested the ubiquitous guava juice and got served water! It really wasn’t his day…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls