Reply To: New Forum for Business Traveller

Back to Forum

mkcol74
Participant

There is a very simple solution if BT were prepared & more importantly, allowed to hold the information.

A certified copy of a passport and a business card – 2 items I would imagine every single one of us can easily obtain.

Underneath our Forum handle a very simple “BT verified” stamp. This should all be 100% voluntary.

I admit this is not likely to increase the fabulous forum content we all benefit from, but it should remove the credibility of some of the more questionable / imaginative posts…

I would have absolutely no issue at all with BT verifying my ID in this manner….

I see this as a halfway house to making the Forum more credible, without reducing access to anybody around the world who reads the Forum…

Nice enough idea @martynsinclair but not all of us have/need business cards – so what next? My views are seen as less credible? Or do I have to go to Moo to get one created.

I just feel this is all getting more complicated that it ought to be. Either take someone’s point at face value & believe it, or not. But don’t go getting your collective knickers wound up when they differ!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls