Reply To: MH delays

Back to Forum

K1ngston
Participant

The other day flying up to KUL from SIN, our Travel Agents put me on a SQ code share on MH hardware (pays to read the small print or would have declined the flight at point of booking)

Anyway get to Changi check in, asked if there were any delays was assured not, and had time to browse at Changi before the 13.40pm flight. Went to the gate for security check ( done at each gate at Changi) and sat down waiting for them to call the flight.

20 mins before the flight they told us there would be a 90 minute delay and we needed to vacate the lounge until the gate would open again, meaning we had to go back through security and have to be checked again before departure

When I arrived back at the gate I specifically asked whether the flight would be arriving for the already delayed flight and they assured me that it was so we went through the hole rigmarole of security again and we were sitting there waiting for the flight and then they told us the flight had been cancelled and that we would have to vacate the gate again, head to transfer to be put on another flight which was going in one hour … Upshot is that flight was also delayed so asked to be off loaded and will learn to read the fine print…

There was no communication, the staff (MH dressed) could not give a damn, they are the regions joke airline and more and more people will now no longer fly them …. The days surely are numbered!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls