Reply To: New Club Europe catering

Back to Forum

UpFrontPlease
Participant

First time poster, please be gentle…

Flew CE LHR-BUD on 13.06. at 2.50pm. This was my first flight since the changes to catering were introduced and I was seriously impressed. Service was excellent. Food was too in terms of presentation, taste and portion size.
I was so shocked that I even took pictures of the food – a very German pre-occupation in recent years I have noticed…

Agree with @chiantikid though that wines are dreadful. Tried both whites on offer and both were unpleasant. Although this was an afternoon flight, a full lunch was served and not afternoon tea.

Was seriously hacked off with a couple opposite. After being asked if they would like to dine, they ordered starter and did not touch it. Then proceeded to order main course and returned this as well untouched. When she proceeded to put her feet/shoes on the seat, I nearly lost it. And they were older than me, so age is no excuse here. Ignorant b******s.

I hate BA for reducing legroom in CE and when I drop to Silver after 3 years of Gold later this year and can’t book row 1 anymore, I will stick with ET cabin instead or use LCC’s.
So I’m not a blind BA follower, but wanted to say that I really liked this change – so far.

Will fly the return in a few hours. See how that goes…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls