Reply To: BA Miffed Fleet

Back to Forum

VectorOne
Participant

Tom,

What an incredibly poor response.

(1) BT’s forum has a bully (2) whose behaviour you are choosing to ignore (3) all the while making the forum a most unpleasant experience for people who just want to read and share experiences.

I find BT’s dealing with this whole issue to be at the very least complicit – there are much more meaningful things that you can do rather than just ask people to “play nice”. Write publicly to the bully asking them to desist from such behaviour; restrict their capacity to post; edit their contributions; ban them.

It has been encouraging to see posters ignore the bully and refusing to respond to the bully’s taunts. Such behaviour is to be commended. More of that will be helpful.

But what has been missing in it all is any meaningful response from BT, which at the very least is shameful on you and Panacea Publishing. You know what’s going on – it has been raised a number of times – and in spite of your protestations you’re happy to let it continue.

So Tom, take this as a personal appeal for BT to get its act together. You have the capacity to deal with the problem but appear to lack the will. If you saw any sort of bullying behaviour on any airline’s flight you would surely call it for what it is. Why do you chose to ignore similar behaviour on your own patch?

By the way, to those who are concerned about such matters, I know I’m highjacking this thread and going off topic… and it feels really good.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls