Reply To: MH delays

Back to Forum

Cloud-9
Participant

Thankyou. The reason I asked was not because of my 6 hour delay but because the passenger (who I shall call MP) with whom I disembarked – and subsequently spent several hours with in the MH lounge – was indeed on a through ticket from LHR.

Evidently the communication at LHR had been negligible, as indeed it was at KL, and the ground staff less than sympathetic or helpful.

Astonishingly, MP and hus fellow travellers had not been advised of EU261 at LHR and, because of his double delay, had to purchase an iPad charger at KL (not in hand luggage: rookie error!)and wondered if MH would refund the AUD50 or 60…

Disembarkation at KL was a fiasco: all exited from the second door – betwen W and Y – with no priority given to J/W passengers.

Reboarding was equally bad: one queue for all regardless of class or status: although later on a queue was opened for women and children only….

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls