Reply To: BA Miffed Fleet

Back to Forum

handbag
Participant

Up until this week I had not posted on BT or even read for quite some time. The reason was, that I personally found that several threads turned into unpleasant exchanges and reading through was not always an enjoyable experience. We all do this in personal time and it should be a good experience.

The reason I do post is two fold.

1. I believe there are often a lot of misconceptions of the reasons that things are the way they are. As a Crew member, I can give a different perspective and also back up what other Crew have said if needed. Things are not always as they seem.

2. I like to travel when not working (very rarely on staff travel) and find the information very useful .

Once again, I am questioning, whether this is something I can be bothered to be part of and I am sure many other feel the same.

Is it possible to just draw a line over difference and have a pleasant discussion. Even if you think you are right, please be the better person.

Please don’t respond to my this post, can the thread just carry on in a respectful way.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls