Reply To: BA Miffed Fleet

Back to Forum

JonathanCohen09
Participant

I would say that BA as a carrier are consistently inconsistent and that applies, in my experience to both legacy and mixed fleet crews. I have had some excellent flights in both J and F with both types of crew but have also had some poor experiences as well with both types of crew. To some extent it depends on the crew on the day.
The product they have to offer, well that is entirely down to BA not the crew most of whom do the best they can with what they have to offer so I agree totally with @intheair that we should not tar everyone with the same brush.
I have had great experiences and poor experiences with many of the airlines that I have flown with, Virgin and the US carriers and their is a deal of inconsistency too with the ME3 as well.
The honourable exception for me is Swiss with whom I have never so far had a poor experience in any of their cabins.
As I have said many times on the forum in the past and will no doubt say in the future, if you really are as unhappy as some of you seem to be from the posts that you write there is a simple answer, vote with your feet as their are always alternatives to BA many of which offer better service and value for money!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls