Reply To: BA Miffed Fleet

Back to Forum

Selbyjay
Participant

I think it’s quite unfair to blame the effectiveness of the mixed fleet crew on the employees themselves. BA want this crew for the cheapest possible price and I can imagine that these young people very quickly realise that their decision to work for that company was seriously flawed.

To get the best out of your employees, you need to invest in their development, pay them a fair wage and treat them how you want them to treat your customers. BA is failing their mixed fleet crew on all levels and is by definition failing their customers. Why on earth would these crew go out of their way to deliver world class service when they’re being shafted by their employer?

I agree with Intheair, if you dont like it, fly with another airline. I dont fly BA because i abhor the way they treat their employees. The image of trainees being issued “snapshots” in the documentary a few years back made my mind up there and then that BA does not deserve my money.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls