Reply To: BA Miffed Fleet

Back to Forum

Intheair
Blocked

FDOS

Is anyone else beginning to wonder what is the point of miffed fleet?

– Quite a lot of those I’ve experienced aren’t very good at their job (seem under trained)
– Quite a lot of those I’ve experienced don’t seem to care too much about doing a good job
– 8 strikes over a 6 month period ain’t a great advert for them or the airline

So what is the point of this lot?

……..Mixed fleet crew member talking to another mixed fleet crew member about WT and WTP passengers. “Quite a lot of those I’ve experienced aren’t very good at their job (seem under trained). Quite a lot of those I’ve experienced don’t seem to care too much about doing a good job. Better just look after J and F. What’s the point of that lot in WT and WTP????”

You would like to be called “that lot” would you?????

I agree that many of the mixed fleet are not as good at service delivery as legacy staff, but not all, and that is a large brush with which to tar. Many legacy crew are excellent but some are lazy and bone idle. Why blame mixed fleet? – blame BA if you are going to blame anyone, not the staff. AND, if you don’t like the service, fly with another airline.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls