Reply To: First time with Ryanair – Will be the last

Back to Forum

FaroFlyer
Participant

Must say that I agree with FDOS that to judge an airline on one flight is not typical of business travel. Without resorting to spreadsheets I am not certain of how many Ryanair flights I have taken in the last 5 years, but I would estimate it will exceed 20, and I never noticed a particularly dirty aircraft. Yes, seats are not brilliant, but which airline seat is? I guess that I prefer Monarch leg room seats as at least you can stretch your legs even if the seat is not what I would choose.

As an aside, yesterday I did LIS to MXP on EasyJet and they had no sandwiches on the flight, which was a return to base flight. I had expected to buy a Meal Deal for £7.00 and have a cold Heineken, Pringles and a sandwich. No sandwiches available, and I was row 3, so I had a warm Heineken and Pringles for £6.30, saving £0.70 by not having a sandwich. Puts BA buy on board in perspective.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls