Reply To: First time with Ryanair – Will be the last

Back to Forum

MarcusGB
Participant

I have taken Ryansir STN=BUD, and it was OK, thought the staff were rude, and delays of almost 2 hours. I believe they do not get paid then on the ground either!
No different in cleanliness to CityJet, i have seen and complained about for over 5 years. The dirt is ingrained, and windows so dirty, the “Deposits” would have to be scraped off. I dread to think of the bacteria which would be found were a sawb to be taken, as have seen the same marks on the same aircraft / seat, days apart!
However the service is always polite though the staff must feel very insecure with the loss of routes, and changes to a less business model. The 25+ yr old Avro jets do not help.

With fares for flights with KLM, LH Swiss etc, ( KLM £90 return LCY _ AMS), equally matching those of low cost Airlines, i fail to see the advantage, with the better reliability, back up of a good Airline, and some free service on board (with KLM). The service on the ground always re-assuring compared to sparse and costly LCC’s especially for delays etc.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls