Reply To: Dublin to JFK – Delta OneBack to Forum
I use the Dublin – USA service with American.
I tend to go for a late morning departure and use the first BA flight from LHR to connect.
I use American over the others and benefit from (not necessarily exclusive benefits to American)..
* sufficient avios for more than a couple European runs (ex London)
* amazing business class fares to the US
* use of the Global Entry system into the US
* preclearance into the US for those that don’t have Global Entry, which is a sufficient reason to use Dublin in its own right
* Dublin now has a business class lounge after the pre clearance
As far as the American service is concerned, the flat bed, all aisle access, forward facing seats are very comfy – only downside are the unkempt, untidy, gum chewing cabin crew that grace the aircraft aisles…. However, for me, after a couple of drinks, I am out for the count, having missed a nights sleep, getting the flight early morning LHR departure to Dublin….