Reply To: First time with Ryanair – Will be the last

Back to Forum

sailandfly
Participant

I recently flew my second Ryanair flight in 11 years, an early morning flight from Porto to Faro. From booking to picking up luggage at Faro airport everything went smooth. I set my expectation higher than for the first flight (which was quite good as well) as pax reviews on different sites said service improved a lot. Plane was clean, Portuguese FAs did their job in a professional manner and experience was very much on the level of Norwegian flights which I have chance to fly more often. Maybe due short flight time there wasn’t many announcements but as usually I listen music during flights I am not sure would I noticed them at all. I got excellent value for money and would fly with them again when there would be a chance. Recently flew with Cebu Pacific and that experience was equally good. Safety was not an issue on both occasion. I do like comfortable transportation but only occasionally in limo, it is metro much more often for me 🙂

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls