Reply To: First time with Ryanair – Will be the last

Back to Forum

capetonianm
Participant

That sounds like my first and last experience on Ryanair, which was about 15 years ago, STN-GRO. I only did it because the route and times were ideal for me. It cost me about £10 and they got me there on time, that’s the only positive I can say. I’ve never flown them since and hopefully never will, but I have heard from numerous sources that they are now much better, so your experience comes as a surprise to me.

My seat was so filthy that I sat on my newspaper rather than let my clothes touch the seat, it was engrained with filth and muck and God knows what. The crew were tired, scruffy, irritable, and rude. The announcements from the cabin and cockpit were totally incomprehensible, not recognisable as English or Spanish, or Catalan. It sounded like a Korean with a speech impediment trying to speak Azeri with his head up his backside. On the other hand they were quite able to enunciate when they came round selling scratch cards!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls