Reply To: New Club Europe catering

Back to Forum

canucklad
Participant

Apologies in advance, but I’m going to crisscross more threads than Betsy Ross .

First I’d recommend reading Victoria Coren Mitchell’s article attached to “Please bring back my old BA” topic. Arguably the most insightful and damaging criticism of the airline I’ve read anywhere. .
And just reinforces Martyn’s observations about his recent CE experience.

Now onto the FlyBe to LHR topic. If my flight on Wednesday goes as well as my recent FlyBe flights including my free chocolate at the end, BA can say goodbye to my business between LHR & EDI.
Cheaper, more cheerful and 2X2 seating with reasonable pitch. BA simply can’t compete.

Lastly” Level”, as Vueling seems to be the template for BA short haul, will the Catalan upstart prove to be test bed for BA’s long haul proposition? Time will tell ?

I just wish BA would drop the British, as we approach Brexit , I want the rest of the world to associate “British” with quality and assurance, not mediocrity and austerity.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls