Reply To: Qatar Airways / Cathay Pacific business class trip report – Europe – Australia.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Qatar Airways Qatar Airways / Cathay Pacific business class trip report – Europe – Australia. Reply To: Qatar Airways / Cathay Pacific business class trip report – Europe – Australia.

TominScotland
Participant

rferguson – fantastic and informative review as ever. We did Pisa – Auckland as part of what must have been the same crazy pricing (€960 return!! in Business). Our schedule was also altered on the outbound via Melbourne as the start for the DOH – AKL was delayed by a week.

I am sure the (only) Pisa lounge beats your Copenhagen experience for poor catering and general facilities except the seats which have old style sitting room comfort.

Interesting that you like the 787 seat (I am booked on it next month). I found the A319 seat good for a daytime flight but the QR 777-300 seat one of the most uncomfortable I have been on when (almost) flat- a ridge in just the wrong place.

Catering was fine – no real wow factor, I have to say.

We had a long transit on the way back, no room booked and chose just to find a quiet place – some of the general seating is great and sleep was no problem.

Safe return!!