Reply To: Comparing SQ with BA in the back of the bus!

Back to Forum

K1ngston
Participant

Guys, thanks for your response, Alan I was comparing,BA should offer priority tagging for their frequent flyers, there has to be some recognition and that was my point.SQ and Star Alliance do, and so do CX and QR when I fly with them on my silver status, its the fact that BA is so blatant about “not” doing so!

As for the baggage taking that length of time, is absolutely down to the handlers, but if the baggage was stowed in a container at the back of the plane as opposed to the front then on a full 380 its going to take an hour or so to appear!

As for the curry on a flight out of the UK this shouldn’t have happened and to “thebigseats”point there is NO attention to detail by BA!

And what is sad, is that you now expect to have shoddy service which in my case is unacceptable for “the worlds favourite airline”

And to the final point I think its now fair to say I will be voting with my feet, farewell BA it was once “great”

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls