Reply To: Wry looks from BA cabin crewCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways Wry looks from BA cabin crew Reply To: Wry looks from BA cabin crew

FDOS_UK
Participant

Gentlemen

The BA of old is gone.

The current company is not greatly concerned with individual customer feedback and monitors it at an aggregate level from surveys, as well as by monitoring financial KPIs.

What you get now is a ‘value engineered’ approach designed to maximise margin, whilst delivering the minimum acceptable product.

You can make a song and dance if you wish, but it will have no effect.

As for cabin crew, Willie Walsh’s recent interview comments on the strike made it very clear that they are not high up the priority list for receiveing any lurve from BA, so motivated crews will continue to be an exception.

Sorry, but that’s the way it is – I am in the middle of an ex MAN trip to the ME and my client got change from £500 for a WTP ticket – this airline has downwardly mobile intentions.

Of course, it will all end in tears (despite the buffer that is fortress Heathrow) as the stratgy is fundamentally wrong, but in the meantime it’s a case of adjust expectations and buy on price.