Reply To: Buy on Board Comparison, BA v easyJet

Back to Forum

alainboy56
Participant

Staying off topic – Just took an AUH-DOH-PISA round trip with QR and could not be happier with the service/food/status recognition. C was full, so flew in Y — THE CSO came and introduced herself to me shortly before take off and welcomed me back, and this also after already welcoming me at the door when studying my boarding pass. Then after take off, the Hostess for my section also came to introduce herself and welcomed me personally. The pax next to me bar 1 seat (whom I later knew, hardly spoke English) must have thought I was some kind of celebrity. It can be a little embarrassing sometimes but it does prove that Mr Al Bakher wishes to keep me happy and he certainly does, food and wine was excellent —- BA managers, you should squirm with embarrassment! But I somehow think you are so full of your own self importance, that you will not feel any remorse or embarrassment for dragging BA down to an ‘also ran’ level.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls