Reply To: The curious incident of the chatter in the night…

Back to Forum

hueyjudy
Participant

I couldn’t agree more about the noise. It’s incomprehensible that these people are so ignorant and/or uncaring. I have been flying Continental/United forever. I finally chatted with an FA a few months ago on this subject and I swear, he didn’t have any idea what I was talking about. He just stared at me as I tried to explain it a couple of different ways. Like I wasn’t speaking English. I prefer to sit on the aisle in the first row so I have nobody leaning back into my computer. So I am ‘front and center’ for the noise. For some reason I never remember to grab my music before takeoff, so that makes it even worse. And of course the best part is when service is finished and ALL of them gather in the front galley. WTH aren’t they in the BACK galley making all that noise? I don’t want to confront FAs who are loudly yapping away, I suspect I’d just get attitude instead of understanding. Isn’t there something that can be done without direct confrontation?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls