Reply To: Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holdersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Qantas Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holders Reply To: Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holders

Henryp1
Participant

Henryp1 – Having compiled a premium economy feature for the September issue of the magazine, I can assure you that there are only a few “highly rated” carriers who do not yet offer such a product. And I would imagine they will follow in the not too distant future.

One of the main exceptions are the Gulf carriers but, even here, Emirates president Tim Clark has stated his airline is evaluating premium economy.

Will Emirates introduce premium economy?

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”https://www.businesstraveller.com/news/2016/06/13/will-emirates-introduce-premium-economy/embed/#?secret=CPyliQ4fci” data-secret=”CPyliQ4fci” width=”500″ height=”266″ title=”“Will Emirates introduce premium economy?” — Business Traveller – The leading magazine for frequent flyers” frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

If Emirates were to install such seating its Gulf rivals would surely follow.

Thanks Alex look forward to reading this, I’m sure I read somewhere that Turkish have removed and another airline have too, or are reducing it from part of their network, but can’t remember which. I don’t always take the pr from EK too seriously, as they were due to have a new first product months ago in competition with Etihad, but it’s yet to appear.