Reply To: Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holdersCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Qantas Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holders Reply To: Qantas London Dubai is a good option for Oneworld card holders

FDOS_UK
Participant

It’s all about perception.

If you mainly travel in business then PE is not attractive, but if you normally travel in Y then PE is a major plus, if you happen to be seated in this smaller, quieter cabin since it is a real bonus over Y and at fares normally considerably below J.

I recently did LGW-MCO-LGW, out in Y and back in PE, it was like ‘chalk and cheese’ and I am certainly with FDOS_UK on this one.

Or, you run a micro business, like I do.

We have fixed price framework agreements in place and it is my decision as to what class to fly in.

On a day flight of up to 7 hours, I’ll take W (or even Y on EK, if push comes to shove), for longer flights, it’s J. Overnight, usually J, unless the flight duration is short and there is no real advantage and I’ll settle for W.

This policy saves me 000s per annum and still provides a decent degree of comfort – a decent premium eco seat is still anice way t travel, as you point out.