Reply To: Bad baggage handling caseCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Etihad Airways Bad baggage handling case Reply To: Bad baggage handling case

bshankar
Participant

Hi There,
What a Irony till date Eithad has not bothered to contact me instead they are offering points to travel which is nothing another way of keeping the passengar travel with them for more rubbish service. In mean time i had heard lots of my friends having same issue what i have faced. I did travel thru Emirates in March 2016 the flight was delayed they gave us food voucher even with out asking us and also when I had missed the connecting flight due to mumbai they gave food voucher and gave us good seating arrangment extra leg room. My wife had travelled recently to mumbai thru British Airways to mumbai on way back the flight was delayed by half day and when she called the air lines without any hitch or question they refunded the fare . These are the 2 examples of good customer service after sales.

Here is the moral of incident never travel thru Eithad even though they offer less price the customer must be prepared to face the stress and hardship irespective of any class or gender for they profit is more important than customer service.