Reply To: To Fly, to ScroogeCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways To Fly, to Scrooge Reply To: To Fly, to Scrooge

MrMichael
Participant

@martynsinclair, I agree with you 100%. On another thread was a debate about travellers choosing a more comfortable flight or a more comfortable hotel. I think for most people it depends on a simple price v benefit analysis.

@TominScotland, great points you make. Like any product (including Marmite) people can love it or hate it. It does not mean the product is wrong, just that for some the important things to them are good. MartynS is a good example, he uses BA for very good reasons, never to my knowledge has said that BA is the best, nor the worse. What BA deliver for Martyn suits him perfectly and thus he is loyal to it, and will remain so only as long as it suits him. I think a lot of the BA bashing on this forum is more to do with expectations beyond what BA is actually offering. If I stay at a Premier Inn and expect five star services and facilities I am going to be disappointed. If however I expected a 2-3 star experience and get it, at a decent price, I am happy. I don’t go on a forum bemoaning that Premier Inn is on a slide to the bottom and needs to compare itself to the Shangri La.