Reply To: Long-haul city breaksCreate Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Long-haul city breaks Reply To: Long-haul city breaks

MrMichael
Participant

Interesting question Icenspice, a dilemma I often have too. I am with Alex-f on this one, shorter flight and I will go with Economy and either spurge on a better hotel or treat myself while there to something indulgent. For longer flights I now use Ex-Europe fares that while taking longer and still more than double the price of economy mean I do not dread the whole trip. In the past I have done Oz in economy and found I spend the last few days of my trip dreading the flight home thus ruining the last few days of the trip. For some on here the default is business/first. However different budgets dictate what we can and cannot afford on a non essential, so for the likes of you and I we have to consider carefully the fares we can and cannot justify and how we spend our hard earned cash. There is no right or wrong answer, only what you yourself can justify to yourself and partner and that you do not later regret.

Happy travels.