Reply To: Pre-landing snack

Back to Forum

MrMichael
Participant

Hi FDOS. To be honest I don’t know if it is a good move or not. It seems to me from reading this forum that most people do not have very strong views either way. Ultimately, in economy, people want to get from A to B in reasonable comfort, safely and at a price they can afford. If onboard food is important to them then I guess they may be disappointed and will choose to go with other carriers, although those other carriers may follow suit at a later date. It is not such a bad decision FDOS that I feel compelled to demand the CEO’s head nor sell my shares. I do hope the M&M’s are of the peanut variety (although another thread some time ago warned against such things) and please please BA, take a page from the SAS book and serve/sell Daim (Dime) bars………

More worrying to me is the ageing fleet and its continued reliability as it continues to be patched up with elephant tape, glue and second hand engines. Something devastating for any airline is a crash of an airframe that costs lives and is found to be the fault of maintenance. That would be 100% down to the airline involved and quite rightly will cause a hangover for that company for a good few years…if it survives.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls