Reply To: Product and Price v LoyaltyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways Product and Price v Loyalty Reply To: Product and Price v Loyalty

JonathanCohen09
Participant

Thanks to all who have commented so far for your comments, especially given that you had to read through a rather long post.

All of the comments make sense and I see the merit to all of them from both sides. That is why I posed the question in the first place.

I completely forgot that ex EU you can get excellent fares on BA so my apologies for not taking that into account. I was focused on ex LHR as that is where I started from.

It is nice to see this forum at a place where we seem to have lost those people who slavishly support or bash BA for a group who will sensibly make points and give their opinions without fear of being attacked personally for them.

I would like to pose another question while I am ahead.

Do any of you have any thoughts why BA did not take advantage of of the arrival of their A380’s, 787-800/900 and 777-300ER’s to update the F and CW cabins to bring them more in line with or get ahead of the competition. When it first came out CW was the product to catch up with so I am not sure why BA seems happ to let themselves fall behind?

Could it be that they do not need to update the product as their are still so many people who will fly with them despite their being better products out there. Even AA are now 4 abreast in J class and the other American carriers are offering direct aisle access. I never thought that any US carrier would have a better hard product than BA.

Again, I would love to hear people’s thoughts?