Reply To: Emirates crash lands at Dubai International

Back to Forum

FDOS_UK
Participant

FDOS_UK

On the contrare, I fly over a million km per year!!! Surely by now, no modern “work warrior” need to carry more than a laptop/ipad mobile phone to do their work on board, if needs be, plus Passport/Cedit cards. I have clothes stashed away at most of the large destinations I fly to, and if I ever need anything, there is nothing I cannot purchase at most destinations. Unless, of course, you are the fortunate few that need to prepare for expeditions into the “deep”.

You obviously do not understand travelling patterns outside your own.

Most people do not have clothes stashed away at destination, mainly becuase their destinations will vary and they are not in control of where they stay. Even though I have my own micro business, it is policy in my sector for the client to select and pay for the hotel, so I rarely stay more than once or twice a month in the same place.

You are also missing people who need to carry valuable or delicate equipment, e.g. professional photographers.

You obviously fly your million kms in a private jet, where you are denied any interaction with other travellers, thus inhibiting a sense of empathy for differeing situations.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls