Reply To: Emirates crash lands at Dubai International

Back to Forum

FDOS_UK
Participant

There is really no need to carry luggage into the cabin, if airlines allow 1 piece of luggage to be checked in and restrict carry on to 1 piece – a size no larger than a briefcase which should accommodate everything that one needs on board!!

Whilst passengers carrying their luggage off during evacuation is a risk, the statement above is totally unrealistic when considering this site is called ‘Business Traveller’.

Qatar Airways misconnected my checked baggage and denied me use of it for 6.5 hours on the Saturday just gone – no fault of mine, the aircraft was an hour late ex Manchester and a comfortable connection made very tight.

As this was a weekend day, the impact was minimal, but had I been arriving on a working day, I would have had two pieces of hand luggage (one with a set of business clothes sufficient for that day and a computer case) with me, removing that risk.

Cashsuds does not appear to be a seasoned business traveller.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls