Reply To: Lifetime Gold British Airways Executive Club StatusCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways Lifetime Gold British Airways Executive Club Status Reply To: Lifetime Gold British Airways Executive Club Status

JohnHarper
Participant

Having lived in Windsor for over thirty years until a couple of years ago I would not agree that at any time in the last ten years has BA at least to me demonstrated a decent value i.e. cost for quality proposition and living so close to LHR there was fortunatly always a choice which I took. Equally I’ve I’ve seen some disastrous lacks of service recovery and the most recent fiasco of people waiting for hours to check in because new software is not working tells a very sorry tale.

Now, in recent weeks TK have seen a dreadful attack on their main hub by suicide bombers and a military coup that closed it down temporarily. In both cases plans sprung into action and people were very quickly and efficiently offered hotel rooms as long as any were still available right through the city of Istanbul. Once the supply was exhausted food and blankets were provided in the terminal for all who needed them and they were prioritised to get away first and I understand everyone was away within forty eight hours of their original departure time. After the suicide bombing normal operations resumed the next morning and after the coup within twenty four hours. I’m not sure anyone other than a died in the wool BA apologist could think that was a bad, sorry appalling performance.

ABBA.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  JohnHarper.