Reply To: Lion Air

Back to Forum

EricYuan
Participant

Lion Air – WORST EVER

In the last over ten years, I have flew to more than 30 countries with various airlines, frankly speaking, lion air is the worst ever. My suitcase is seriously damaged during my flight from Jakarta to Singapore, their customer service replied only two months after I complained, and collected my suitcase for reparation. Although I emphasized again and again, my suitcase must be returned to me without further damages. And finally my suitcase came back complete DESTROYED!

After over four months negotiation, they agreed a compensation plan of giving me a new baggage, and sent me a photo for approval. However, when their compensation baggage arrived, it was totally DIFFERENT from the photo they sent me, and it was terrible! Not to mention the frequent safety problems that happened with their aircraft. It is clear that lion air is a completely unprofessional and irresponsible company. Good luck to you and your belongings if you choose to fly with them.

Btw, the original damage on my suitcase, a knife-cut hole in the front and the broken handle, was not an accident.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls