Reply To: Thomson Airways B767-300ER (283 seats) v3 Premium Class long-haulCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Thomson Airways Thomson Airways B767-300ER (283 seats) v3 Premium Class long-haul Reply To: Thomson Airways B767-300ER (283 seats) v3 Premium Class long-haul

JohnBerry
Participant

My verdict Thompson Premier Club Service:- Great at check in and on the aircraft but their arrangements are not robust enough to cover your luggage- beware.

Our Check-in and flight service from Bristol to Cancun (Mexico) was excellent and on landing in Cancun we were fast tracked off the aircraft and into the baggage collection hall. “However” this was no advantage to us, along with others passengers travelling Premier club, we had a long wait for our baggage was last to leave the hall??? AND THAT’S NOT ALL

On the return journey home the flight was over 4 hrs late, we felt bundled through fast track boarding and on to the aircraft, once again the in flight service was good and back at Bristol we were first off the aircraft and into baggage collection. We waited and waited but no cases?– economy passengers collected and went onward but Premier club passengers nothing. Following lengthy delay it was decided that Premier Club passengers luggage was left behind in Mexico.

Enquiries the following day determined that no one knew where this luggage was, could be on another aircraft. I was given a Thompson an apology card it seems they will replace my lost cases with similar Ha Ha