Reply To: Virgin Atlantic A340-600 Premium Economy

Back to Forum

pgcowie
Participant

I was offered an upgrade from PE to Upper Class at check in and thought my luck was in until they told me it would cost £1600, decided to stick with PE. Boarding was well organised, with sparkling wine or orange juice offered soon after taking my seat. Amenity kit containing socks, earplugs, eye shades, pen & toothbrush/paste offered promptly too. Returning from Tokyo on A340-600 having flown out on a 300, so pleased to get decent in flight entertainment on this leg. Good selection of movies and since I could not sleep I watched 4 films on the flight. Food served on china with metal cutlery, choice of 3 main courses, all were available. Plenty of drinks offered throughout flight, with ice cream as a treat between meals. Hot breakfast served prior to landing also not bad for airplane food. Flight landed 30 mins early and luggage was on the carousel by the time I made it through border control.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls