Reply To: Virgin Atlantic A340-600 Upper ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Virgin Atlantic Virgin Atlantic A340-600 Upper Class Reply To: Virgin Atlantic A340-600 Upper Class

BrianCollins
Participant

This was our second UC flight from LHR and both experiences are the same. Car picked us up on a very wet Friday to drive us from our home in Kent for the drive around the M25 about 15 miles from LHR our driver had to take a diversion but still managed to get us to LHR straight through to DTCI and security then clubhouse where we both had the clubhouse burger.

As my wife has mobility problems I had arranged wheelchairs all the way through to Sydney via HK electric cart arrived to take us to boarding gate straight on to plane where we took our seats which were the same ones as our Chicago flight, plane pushed back on time and we were on our way to OZ FSM came and welcomed us by name and take meal requests (we’re silver FC members) food was typical plane food as we both don’t drink can’t on wine.

On arriving at HK was surprised that we had to take all bags to clear imagination but before we knew it was sitting in the HK clubhouse and again wheelchair was ready for wife, last leg to Sydney was taken up by me sleeping and wife watching films, once again at Sydney wheel chair waiting straight through customs (unlike on TV) and to our waiting car all in all a great flight and service from VA.