Reply To: Impolite service from Turkish Airlines Indonesia ManagerCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Turkish Airlines Impolite service from Turkish Airlines Indonesia Manager Reply To: Impolite service from Turkish Airlines Indonesia Manager

oldchinahand
Participant

In my experience most flag carrying airlines based from ‘the developing world’ do tend to reflect rather strongly in their attitudes and ethos to customer service the most dominant,long established social attitudes of the country.

With TK this is particularly true.

By and large in Turkey the male is king, aggressively dominating, arrogant and prone to laziness. Women are still regarded largely as tools to be used and routinely abused . I have great sympathy for the women that work with and for these arrogant louts.

Had Cinthya been male and Turkish she would certainly have received better treatment…….but not much as TK would appear to have never felt the need for much in the way of customer service on the ground, in the cabin, or in the maintenance hanger for that matter.

I fully agree with Simon Rowberry…TK is an awful airline and if going to IST from HKG I now take CX/BA via LHR rather than the direct TK flight ,although the BA service to IST is not too flash ether as of course it is always full of refugees from TK and no need for BA to try very hard.