Reply To: Easyjet A319Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines Easyjet Easyjet A319 Reply To: Easyjet A319

Ciprian Hirlea
Keymaster

I am not familiar with overnight public transport options from the Gare du Nord to CDG, so the previous evening I reserved a 'navette' for €26.

Said navette picked me up promptly at 04:15, arriving at CDG 2D shortly after 05:00.

Time for a quick coffee before checking in. I was travelling on a standard fare which does not include hold luggage and the best seats are extra. I declined but was still assigned an emergency exit row window seat. The middle seat was also free.

After security I grabbed some breakfast and had a smoke downstairs in the designated outdoor area.

Once again I was very impressed by the CC. They are always friendly and do not hesitate to help pax with HBO.

I dozed for the 3 hours, catching a now familiar glimpse of the runway at GIB and of Tangier.

We arrived at Marrakech at 08:30 local time to join a horrible immigration queue – easily 60 minutes – and the only negative aspect of the trip.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user icenspice can be found here