Reply To: Easyjet A320 EconomyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Easyjet Easyjet A320 Economy Reply To: Easyjet A320 Economy

SimonS1
Participant

LGW to Geneva and return on a Swiss registered A319.

You can check in and select your seat up to 30 days before the flight and it was handy to do this over the weekend a few days before the flight. Straight through security at LGW and boarded by jetty from North Terminal.

I had speedy boarding and extra leg room seats (row 10), however the move to allocated seating has largely stopped the pushing and shoving that used to take place when boarding. Service on board was adequate for a short flight, a Starbucks branded coffee was £2.50 – little more than at the concession in the terminal.

Flight departed and arrived on time and within 30 minutes I was in the client’s office in Geneva.

For the return flight I was originally on the 21.45 flight but arrived at the airport at 17.45. After a queue at the desk (one agent and a few others hiding in the background – this was the one negative of the day) I asked to switch to the 19.15 and they did this….for free!!

Return flight on time as well.

Overall a good experience, competitive price and increasingly at my company we are making Easyjet the carrier of choice for short haul (sub 3 hour type) trips.