Reply To: How to book business class on SAS’s website?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines SAS How to book business class on SAS’s website? Reply To: How to book business class on SAS’s website?

KSHaggag
Participant

Thank you Alex !!

If I may just add that the Eco cabin will have 66 seats as per your previous article .That s 11rows of 3×3 I presume.
I am indeed interested to know what type of business class seat will be embedded on the 737-700 and what about the configuration : 2×2?
It is sooooo refreshing to know that you will be able to disembark in a couple of minutes with 85 fellow passengers should the flight be packed !!!!! This is such a relief compared to those A380s flying 500 people and struggling to get out of the plane to run and catch your onward connection ..ouhhhhh! An awful feeling !
In Europe and US major airlines are not yet able to adopt the concept of priority disembarkation for business class pax ,something the ME3 carriers are doing best with such keenness as if the crew were threatened to get fired if they miss to apply it ..hahaa ..anyway it s a relief for Business pax.As long as it is not yet adopted in Europe ,then smaller aircraft will be a delight to fly for pax suffering from lengthy disembarkation processes ….